Often called the beginner orchid or ‘moth orchid’, the popular pet-friendly Phalaenopsis orchid is one of the easiest varieties of orchids to grow as a houseplant. Indoors, it will typically bloom about once a year, for up to three months. After a blooming cycle, the flowers will wilt and fall off. This is the Orchid’s way to store up energy to re-bloom again next season.
- Free delivery to 63 cities/provinces all over the country (even remote, mountainous areas and island areas).
- Flowers are always fresh at delivery to receiver.
- Flowers are designed upon design request and art.
- Actual photos of product can be sent upon request.
- Good consulting service and support for customers.